Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray

  • Bob Martin
  • Targets ALL flea stages: Eggs, larvae, and adults for a complete elimination.
  • Pesticide-free: Safe for families, pets, and sensitive individuals.
  • Fast-acting & long-lasting: Relief within minutes, protection for up to 4 weeks.
  • Easy to use: Simply spray on carpets, furniture, and pet bedding.
  • Pleasant fragrance: Leaves a fresh, clean scent.
  • Complementary products: Combine with cat-specific treatments for full defense.
Out stock

Out of stock

Say Goodbye to Fleas, Hello to Peace: Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray – Your Home’s Flea-Fighting Hero

Is your feline friend scratching incessantly, leaving tiny black specks in their fur, and driving you (and maybe your entire household) up the wall? You’re likely facing a flea infestation, and tackling it effectively requires a two-pronged approach: treating your cat and addressing the flea problem in your home. That’s where Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray comes in, your one-stop solution for a flea-free home and a happy, healthy cat.

Why Focus on Home Flea Treatment?

Fleas are more than just an annoyance; they can transmit diseases and cause allergic reactions in both pets and humans. But did you know that adult fleas spend only 5% of their life on your cat? The remaining 95% are hiding and breeding in your home, on carpets, furniture, bedding, and even cracks and crevices. This is why home flea treatment is crucial to break the flea life cycle and achieve long-lasting results.

Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray: Your Home’s Secret Weapon

This innovative spray is specially formulated to target fleas at all stages of their development, from eggs and larvae to adult fleas. Its unique “sticky trap” mechanism physically immobilizes fleas, preventing them from jumping, biting, or reproducing. Key features include:

  • Pesticide-free: Safe for use around pets and children, making it a great choice for families and households with sensitive individuals.
  • Fast-acting: Starts working within minutes, providing immediate relief from flea bites and irritation.
  • Long-lasting protection: Effective for up to 4 weeks, helping you stay ahead of the flea invasion.
  • Easy to use: Simply spray on carpets, furniture, pet bedding, and other flea-prone areas.
  • Pleasant fragrance: Leaves a fresh, clean scent that’s gentle on your senses.
More Than Just a Spray, It’s a Complete Home Flea Treatment Solution
FleaClear Cat & Home Spray doesn’t stop at the spray bottle. We provide you with a comprehensive approach to eliminate fleas from your home:
  • Detailed instructions: Ensure you’re using the spray effectively for maximum results.
  • Tips and advice: Learn how to identify flea infestations, prevent future outbreaks, and keep your home flea-free long-term.
  • Complementary products: Discover our range of cat-specific flea treatments like spot-on solutions and collars for added protection.

Don’t Let Fleas Take Over Your Home. Take Back Control with FleaClear Cat & Home Spray.

Order your spray today and experience the joy of a flea-free home and a happy, healthy cat. Remember, treating the home is just as important as treating your cat, and Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray is your trusted partner in achieving a flea-free environment for everyone.

Start your journey to a flea-free home today!
  • Size 300mls
Weight 0.35 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bob Martin FleaClear Cat & Home Spray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *